Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommendation for Eyebrow pencil

• 21-01-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi girls, I'm looking for an eyebrow pencil for dark brown brows, have never used eyebrow pencils before so unsure of which brands are best. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

pixie_dust wrote: »
    Hi girls, I'm looking for an eyebrow pencil for dark brown brows, have never used eyebrow pencils before so unsure of which brands are best. Any recommendations?

Just blogged about this, can be hard to find the right shade for brows but she uemura eyebrow pencil in seal brown is amazing, can be purchased in bt's:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Rommel are good. I got an essence one in dark brown and I really like it was very pleasantly surprised it was really cheap but good stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I have been using an eyebrow kit lately. I got one in Fuscia Makeup in Drogheda, with a good brush for it.

Gives much better definition,

I am sure there are other make up companies that do them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Rimmel is the one of the better ones. If you want a full-on kit the Benefit one is pricey but good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

I'm also looking for an eyebrow pencil, a creamy one. Tried rimmel and no 7 but they were too pencil like?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

The Dior and Chanel ones are more "powdery" if that makes sense. I've used both and find them great.

Also a matte eyeshadow and slanted brush is a good alternative to a pencil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

I had the Benefit Browzings set for years but bought the GOSH version lately and find it even better, and a good bit cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

I liked Browzings too but found it a bit too 'red' brown, the Shu Uemura one is a nice matte brown, but I think it's a personal thing, you need to get the girls in store to try it out on you and see what you think looks best!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭pixie_dust

Thanks to all replies, will try out some of those suggested!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I've had Mac, Benefit, Bobbi Brown etc and the best one i've ever used is the Essence one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

I really like the rimmel pencil, I have a HD brows kit, its lovely also but I wouldn't buy again because the rimmel is just as good and cheap as chips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Yep, go for Rimmel.

Advertisement