Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2€ Cashback from fatcheese when ordering a free O2 Sim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Good luck...been waiting for them to verify this transaction this since June last year! Did get the SIM card though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Been waiting here too... but found out why i was waiting last month... the T&Cs on the transaction are that you have to activate the sim... that means transferring your mobile number or put credit in the sim.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Access wrote: »
    Been waiting here too... but found out why i was waiting last month... the T&Cs on the transaction are that you have to activate the sim... that means transferring your mobile number or put credit in the sim.

they've cotton-on to us:(

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Those T&C's came in long after I applied. Five months ago I gave them the requested details (ported a Vodafone no. to the SIM) and still waiting! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I applied for that in July last year, got the cashback in August. Have been waiting on Hotels.com cashback from last August though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

A friend of mine is also waiting since August. Got the usual zero response from Fatcheese but when pressed they have now said that there was a limit of two per account. News to him and I don't remember it either. Did anyone else see that in their T&C?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

A friend of mine is also waiting since August. Got the usual zero response from Fatcheese but when pressed they have now said that there was a limit of two per account. News to him and I don't remember it either. Did anyone else see that in their T&C?
    Well you hardly think people can just keep applying for sims and getting free money do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I got paid on 2 last year.after that they got rejected.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Well you hardly think people can just keep applying for sims and getting free money do you?

You're missing the point.

Did anyone actually see a limit in their T&C?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Ordered mine in December and got nothing from fatcheese.
    Got my O2 sim though.

On another note, i bought 2 pigsback vouchers through fatcheese and didnt get any cashback, claim still open since November :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭phil1nj

kceire wrote: »
    On another note, i bought 2 pigsback vouchers through fatcheese and didnt get any cashback, claim still open since November :(

You're not likely to either I'm afraid. I'm in the same boat. About 50% of my transactions done through this site aren't showing up since Christmas (including 2 pigsback ones). I'm still waiting on cashback from transactions completed in September.

I've opened tickets and claims, emailed them and posted on their facebook page and the silence is deafening.

This site/service is turning in to a bit of a bad joke I'm afraid.

Advertisement