Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young 16 year old dies of leukemia

• 21-01-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

A local girl from my town in Donegal died yesterday.
    Absolutely heartbreaking. and even worse seeing young teenagers crying on the street as the removal went through
    xxx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

My best friend when I was very young died in a hotel fire when we were 6 - I still think about her and her family. I called my daughter after her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Wantobe

My best friend died when we were 21. I went to her funeral the day after I graduated from college. We'd been in college together, though she was doing a different degree. She'd battled cancer since we were 16. I still miss her and have never had a close friendship like it since. I don't usually talk about it but seeing this thread brought those feelings to the fore again. I hope this girls family and friends get through this awful time, my thoughts are with them.

Advertisement