Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Clubs in Waterford?

Options
  • 21-01-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I was wondering if there are any social clubs in town? Apart from going out the odd weekend, there isn't that much going on. My interests would ideally point towards partaking in a foreign language club or hill climbing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

There's a Irish social meeting that used to be on every Thursday. I know its not foreign language but to most of us it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Shalashaska

seanybiker wrote: »
    There's a Irish social meeting that used to be on every Thursday. I know its not foreign language but to most of us it is.

Not exactly what I had in mind, but thanks for the response :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

What other interests do you have man? Just in case others here might know of other groups like running or martial arts for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

why don,t ya join airsoft message hellfireie on here he,s in whiskey delta airsoft team

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

here's a website with a full list of clubs...

http://www.localclubsireland.com/waterford.html

with links to all the clubs websites if they have one..

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Shalashaska

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I have actually sorted out some hillclimbing with some people I know locally.

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if a sticky were made for clubs and societies in Waterford City to use as a notice board for open days, meetings etc. (I know there is an Event Guide but it's not really being used for such a purpose).

Advertisement