Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Options

• 21-01-2012 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi all, I am in the process of geting broadband on my line as to upgrade from the slow and ponderous mobile broadband.

At the moment we are on the old perlico package which is talk anytime, so to get the broadband I will be opting for the €45 package which is the same phone service but includes free uk calls and 200mins to other vodafone mobile customers and a euro off the package because I am an existing bill pay customer.

I have checked around and to be honest I cant see any other better offers, so just to ask are they any other offers I should be aware of.

They informed they did a test on my line all it can take up 4mb so they said they would cap my line at 3mb, not too sure why this is, any ideas.

Many thanks in advance to all who reply.

Advertisement