Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Max factor miracle touch

• 21-01-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used this foundation and if so how do you find it? I tried the sample in boots last week and really liked it but wondered if it lasts and wears well

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I've used it before and I really like it. The only reason I stopped was because I was only getting about a fortnight out of a compact, and at almost €20 a go, it was just too expensive. However I started putting it on with a brush then and it lasts much longer. I think the sponge soaked up way too much of the product before.
    Sometimes Boots have it "buy 2 get 3rd free".
    I use no 45 'warm almond'. It's a tiny bit too pale for me, but the next shade up was too dark, so I'll stick with 45.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I used it before, quite liked it but found it to be a little drying and highlighted dry patches. Nice coverage though and if my skin had have suited a little more I would have stuck with it. They do a lovely pale shade too. I switched to Rimmel 25 hour for day wear. It's lovely, can't really fault it.

Advertisement