Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone Unlocker for sale on buyandsell.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Seems to be a Buyandsell Deal. If its on a par with Boards Deals then it may be OK. I've stayed away from Buyandsell for years. There was an awful outbreak of scammery a few years back:( and that did'nt enhance their reputation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭whippetgood

Not worried about scams, I've bought a few things of buyandsell recently no probs, was more wondering if anyone has used this particular unlocker and if it worked.
    Your probably right though, if its a buyandsell own deal like adverts than its probably sound.

ok fyi i bought it , was delivered yesterday! very quick. have 2 friends with phones they need unlocked and am looking at getting myself a cheapish iphone 3gs now to unlock on next payday, lol aghh. But delighted really as I think i saw the locked ones were asking for less.

I will post here about how it goes anyway incase anyone is interested. just had another gander at their deals theres some fairly cool stuff in there , anyone have any experience with one of these guys?

http://www.buyandsell.ie/search/for-sale/electronics/dublin/buyandsell+deal/world-wide-internet-tv-radio-usb-2

looks like i might be able to sell the tv to fund my shopping biggrin.gif (:confused:)

worked a charm in my mates iphone 3gs. bought myself a locked one on Friday and have ordered another sim thing so should have a working i phone 3gs by the end of the week and a few bob saved!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭enricoh

i bought a phone unlocker on ebay for about 1.50 sterling delivered from hong kong. took a couple of weeks to arrive, was sceptical but to my amazement unlocked my nokia in seconds!

• Advertisement

i'd be skeptical too!! glad it worked for you. How long did you have to wait for it to be delivered? i've bought stuff from dealextreme before (china based) and its literally taken a month to get here!

Advertisement