Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat not showing up

Options
  • 21-01-2012 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I failed a module for the first time ever this year, I got an NG. It's not coming up on the repeats/resists part of module registration. Does anyone know when it should appear? I never got that e-mail that UCD said was going to be sent out on Friday about modules you failed with NG.

Sorry for what's probably a stupid question, I just haven't failed anything before and not sure how things work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Did you not sit the exam? Because if you did some work then your grade could be wrong? Otherwise I suggest you go to your programme office to find out what to do since you didn't get the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭taz70

If you get an NG you are not automatically registered for the resit/repeat. You need to do that yourself. Check with the programme office as you should have received an email about how to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 twinkywink

Okay so it was all a huge mistake and I passed the module. Was so scared because I'd never failed anything before and didn't think I'd done badly in this module at all, which it turns out I didnt. Thanks for the help!!

Advertisement