Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forget childbirth...

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Pulled muscle.

I pulled the muscle in my left thigh/ass once. The pain of it went from the ass to the knee. It was so so sore for days. I couldn't sit or lie down properly or put weight on the that side for days. The leg was quite weak for about two weeks afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

If your pubes are getting caught in your foreskin, it's time for a trim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Wayne Shelford (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Shelford)
    Shelford made his Test debut for the All Blacks later that year against France in a 19–7 victory in Toulouse, and then was a notable victim of the infamous "Battle of Nantes" in the second Test. Roughly 20 minutes into the match, he was caught at the bottom of a rather aggressive ruck, and an errant French boot found its way into Shelford's groin, somehow ripping his scrotum and leaving one testicle hanging free. He also lost four teeth in the process. Incredibly, after discovering the injury to his scrotum, he calmly asked the physio to stitch up the tear and returned to the field before a blow to his head left him concussed. He was substituted and watched the remainder of the game from the grandstand where he witnessed the All Blacks lose 16–3. To this day Shelford has no memory of the game.[2]

Now there's a man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Oisinjm wrote: »
    Wayne Shelford (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Shelford)

Now there's a man
    Are ya sure he's not a cyborg?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

TheZohan wrote: »
    My sister's labour lasted 30+ hours. Any men here ever been kicked in the nuts continuously for 30 hours? :eek:

I've heard plenty of girls say childbirth is easy but I've never heard one person say a kick in the nuts didn't hurt.
    Yep it's easy once the epidural kicks in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

There was a woman who gave herself a cesarian ....
    Impossible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Reloc8 wrote: »
    How the bloody hell do you catch your pubes in your foreskin ?

S.w.s = Small willy syndrome, it's where the willy is so small the pubes grow around and into the fore skin causing a tugging motion during movement...or so a friend told me, I wouldn't know iv'e a massave cóck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

gcgirl wrote: »
    Yep it's easy once the epidural kicks in

Natural.
    ‘I wanted to be very aware and present during the birth… I didn’t want to be drugged up. So I did a lot of preparation, I did yoga and meditation, so I managed to have a very tranquil birth at home.

It didn’t hurt in the slightest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

you should probably look up what decapitated means

you should probably look up what humour means ,

by the way , whats your favourite humming noise ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Stepping on a plug, pin side up, bare foot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Going to buy a player on FIFA , and then seeing the disheartening message "This player has recently moved, and won't move again".

Seriously though, I tore the cartilage in my right knee 5 years ago playing rugby. There is no worse pain than when it seizes up. Nearly makes me cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

Playing some golf with a friend of mine one day, he over-swung on his shot, caught me straight in the cheek, drove my teeth through my cheek leaving a massive hole I could stick my tongue out through....that was sheer pain!!!

Trankton wrote: »
    Playing some golf with a friend of mine one day, he over-swung on his shot, caught me straight in the cheek, drove my teeth through my cheek leaving a massive hole I could stick my tongue out through....that was sheer pain!!!

owww!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

If your pubes are getting caught in your foreskin, it's time for a trim.

or a penis enlargement :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

An ex of mine once pinched my sideburns. Instantly felt the need to punch her, the pain was that sharp.

Advertisement