Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which car? €10k budget - totally confused

Options
  • 22-01-2012 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

This is another 'which car?' thread.
    I've been spending the last few weeks reading this forum, honestjohn and carzone trying to make my mind up on a second hand car purchase.

What I need is a family size car that can hold everything a baby and wife requires, with isofix.
    What I want is either a Veyron, a Bentley or that car that James bond had that was also a submarine (a Lotus Esprit I think)

So I need to compromise.

Some days I look at the adverts and consider getting a cheap Jag, and then spending the rest of the money keeping it on the road. Other days are Mondeo/Octavia days.
    I realise that what I need is probably an Octavia, but I hate spending €10k on something that I don't like the look of.

I'd love to hear what you people here think. There are bound to be cars that I haven't even considered, and I'd really appreciate a bit of direction.

Comments

Advertisement