Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course worthwhile? IMI Essential Skills of Management

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Hi all,

Currently searching for a short management course, and I hear the IMI have a good reputation, but I don't personally know anyone that has done a course there.

I'm specifically interested in this course: Essential Skills of Management
    http://www.imi.ie/programmes/programmes-for-individuals/management-programmes/essential-skills-of-management/

Has anyone taken this course, and if so, what is your verdict?
    All advice appreciated.
    Dave

I did a course presented by blaize brosnan. A 12 week management workshop backed by credits from Waterford IT. Highly recommend. Check your local enterprise board.

My dad did IMI courses and he swears by them, although they look damned expensive!

Have you a specific requirement to be upskilled for your job or is this part of your CPD?

Advertisement