Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elton John and Band, Odyssey Arena Belfas, June 7th

Options
  • 22-01-2012 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,906 ✭✭✭✭

Aiken Promotions
    ELTON JOHN & HIS BAND TO BRING GREATEST HITS TO BELFAST

ELTON JOHN AND HIS BAND will bring their unforgettable Greatest Hits Show to Belfast’s Odyssey Arena on Thursday 7 June – his first Show in the city since June 2007. Tickets go on sale Thursday 2 February at 9.00am

Hopefully this means a Dublin date will be announced soon but his schedule is tight. I'd imagine it would be at the end of the "British Tour" and before he heads to Germany.

Fingers crossed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I really don't care anymore, if he doesn't do an O2 date I will be heading up to Belfast for this.

Hopefully tickets won't go on sale before a Dublin date is announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,906 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

karaokeman wrote: »
    I really don't care anymore, if he doesn't do an O[SIZE="1"]2[/SIZE] date I will be heading up to Belfast for this.

Hopefully tickets won't go on sale before a Dublin date is announced.

I'm the same. I'll go to Belfast if I have to but I'll be peeved if I buy a ticket for Belfast and then a Dublin date is announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭ArtOfEscape

Excited for this - hoping some decent tickets will be available tomorrow!

Same here. It's all seated though. Didn't know that until today!

Isn't it a shame? I can't stand sitting at concerts, especially not Elton!

• Advertisement

Just pulled up front row, Elton's side. Can't believe it! :D Anyone else get good spots?

Just pulled up front row, Elton's side. Can't believe it! :D Anyone else get good spots?

Lucky you!

I got 10th row way over on the right but then ticketmaster wouldn't take my card. Had to go back and start again with a different card and was so pissed off and was sure that I was gonna be way back. Got 7th row smack in the middle on second attempt! :pac:

This is coming around fairly quickly.

Hopefully Elton is well over his illness now and is re-energised after his rest.

Advertisement