Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawsoc Law Ball Promo Vid (featured on broadsheet.ie)

Options
  • 22-01-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭

I have no idea why, but broadsheet.ie picked up the Lawsoc Law Ball promo vid.

Its pretty good. As is the ball, if anyone here would like to come pm me, if you're up for a formal kinda night, with a good band doing covers and a 3 course meal with loads of wine then its for you. I do think it'll be the top formal ball in UCD this year.

Tickets are 70, I believe tables are cheaper. (So you get a discount if you get 10 tickets), as always, any questions just ask.

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/01/22/that-ucd-law-ball-video/#comments

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

That's dreadful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

That's dreadful.

Pretty good for an amateur production, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

I love it!!! Now if only I did Law, had friends in Law, and had the money...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

Pretty good for an amateur production, tbh.

Gotta disagree tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Morto for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

It's a strange experience seeing your lecturers acting the maggot in a video...Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I thought it was great, seeing lecturers lipsyncing too was hilarious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I think it is bloody hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Something a bit different (sort of). Fair play to the lecturers for getting involved.

Advertisement