Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vinegar Essence Car cleaning

Options
  • 22-01-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi does anyone know if you can buy vinegar essence in Ireland, or even better in Cork?

I bought a 2nd, 3rd or maybe 4th hand car and it stinks! There was mould on the hard piece of material that sits on top of the boot. I suspect a animal may have urinated on it, as the mould was in a circular shape. It is probably leaking as well as the car is a 99 Corsa and there are smells in different parts of the car. I got the car valeted but the smell came back soon after. I treated it with baking powder, some sites online said this would have the same effect as baking soda...but I'm not sure.

The smell on the boot cover has diminished a little but there are smells in other parts of the car. My boyfriend has successfully used vinegar essence before to clean a car with strong animal smells before. He's not from Ireland so I am just wondering if it can be got here.

Advertisement