Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGU: The animated third season

Options
  • 22-01-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Discovered this on Reddit today, it's fan-made and actually a thing. Official site and Here's the Facebook Page. And a quote from the info:
    After the cancelation of Stargate Universe I have been working towards creating a third Season. The new season is planned to be 15 action packed episodes long and should be an amazing show. With help from some very enthusiastic Stargate universe fans the first episodes shouldn’t be far away now. I would like to point out that this is a strictly non-profit fan made season and acknowledge all rights to the franchise do belong to MGM and the Sy-Fy (Even though they did leave us hanging didn’t they.) At the moment it seems to be mainly myself and two other people if you would like to help with 3d modelling or voice acting please post a link or email us.

Being fan-made, I have my doubts about how good this will be but there will never be any other SGU.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

That could be weird. I'll keep an eye out for it anyhow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Even though its non profit, surely MGM & Sy Fi will shoot this down?

Advertisement