Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Dublin City Centre Accommodation

Options
  • 22-01-2012 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

I am a 25 year old professional Irish male, seeking a room in Dublin City Centre, preferably within walking distance of Dame Street. I work regular hours (9am to 5pm, Mon - Fri).

I am a non-smoker and only social drinker (I never drink at home). I'd like a comfortable, tidy, quiet home with friendly people. Broadband internet and a decent-sized television are a major plus.

I hate moving house, so I wouldn't be just moving in and moving out again; that said, I wouldn't rule out a casual or short term lease

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Check out the Sharing listings on daft.ie.

Posters here tend to talk about the ins and outs of finding good accommodation in Ireland. It is not really a listings site for same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement