Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wheel stand pro

Options
  • 22-01-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

hi all, got GT5 and F1 2011 and was looking for a wheel, got the Logitech Driving Force Pro GT brilliant wheel but i am locking for a Wheel Stand Pro or the like to bolt it too.

Any one know of an irish supplier for these or something like wise?

Cheers
    Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭_HULK_SMASH!

Have you got the Skills to build one yourself? Its great craic and a real sense of accomplishment. Doesnt have to be fancy.

I knew I needed one when I bought GT4 and kept robbing the wifes Ironing Board to play it lol..

I have made a few cockpits, on my 4th one now and they just keep getting better..

My current one is made from old Photocopier bits hahahaha.. Its amazing what you can achieve. I also have a Ferrari F1 on decaled up and all.

My policy is as cheap as possible, It means scavaging for parts which I love.

My Bro gave me his old seat from his Integra and it all stemmed from there..

Give it a whirl..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

would love to build myself but it needs to be able to collapse and stored as space is at a premium.

looking into a wood build i havce seen online but must find the specs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

i think they only sell them online from their site. its well worth it though. they're really handy and fast to set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭_HULK_SMASH!

Heres a Great site to give you some Ideas if you decide to knock one up yourself

I go on for a look almost every day.

http://www.thewayiplay.com/

Hope its ok to post links?

If not please remove.

Clive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I'd just order them from the website. The guys there are really helpful and the postage is faster than you would think from them.

I even went back to them to ask about getting the different mount plate for the Xbox 360 wheel about a year after I bought the one for DFGT and they only charged me the €20 extra it would have cost originally.

I'd highly recommend them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement