Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling Florida from mobile

Options
  • 22-01-2012 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi guys,

Was just wondering if anyone knew the easiest/cheapest way to go about doing this? I assume using a call card. Any particular ones that are cheapest and compatible with mobiles?

Used search but only got one thread where someone was complaining about credit being taken ontop of the charge for the card.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

What kind of phone do you have?

Skype would be the cheapest option to call but that will use data on your phone (unless you're connected to wifi).

Unfortunately, there are not a lot of ways to call cheaply into the country. Most calling cards will charge you credit to call the original number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Razedtothegroun

Would the Skype option work when calling landlines? I'm trying to reach Disney about an internship and they gave me a number to ring.

If not the calling card solution is ok as long as I can find the cheapest option!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Yep, Skype will call any landline or mobile, but you must have a skype account (simple registration) and credit on the account. You can use it from any computer or smart phone.

Advertisement