Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus savings scheme

• 22-01-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I have used zooplus every 4 weeks for the past 3 years and my order has always been over £75 and I have never been asked to join their savings scheme :( am I missing something on there website that maybe I have to click into or do I just need to wait and be asked? I ordered food for
    My dad's dog (with his account) and a message came up straight away at the checkout!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

I think it's a new thing, I got the message the other day and I'd never got it before. My average spend is about a hundred a month. They wanted €20 for an extra 5% off every purchase for 3 years, I didn't go for it this time, although it would pay for itself in around 4 months.

Or do you mean the stock up and save offer for orders over €100 (think it's £75 if you order the UK one)? You have to type in the code for whichever Zooplus you're buying from for that, I'm mostly buying from the Zooplus.de site these days as it's working out cheaper than .ie or .uk and the code there for 5% off for orders over €100 is "Sammelbestelling", think it's "stock-up" for UK and stockupandsave for the Irish one. You just type that into the coupon code at the checkout. More info from UK one here: http://www.zooplus.co.uk/content/stockup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Millem wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I have used zooplus every 4 weeks for the past 3 years and my order has always been over £75 and I have never been asked to join their savings scheme :( am I missing something on there website that maybe I have to click into or do I just need to wait and be asked? I ordered food for
    My dad's dog (with his account) and a message came up straight away at the checkout!

Not sure how I was offered?

Up until recently I only used zooplus now & again - I didn't even get my food from them.

But a couple of weeks ago I placed an order for 3 dog coats + 2 large boxes of treats - amount came to ~ €130 and on checkout I was offered the saving scheme plan which I accepted. I am now going to order food from them now too - maybe that was zooplus's ploy - it has worked in my case!

Maybe send them a message via your a/c. I'll say they'll offer it you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Thanks Paultf,
    I always use stock up coupon, supposedly savings scheme (that i havn't been offered) has been up and running since June 2011! I will defo email them! Nice tip about zooplus.de! I have ordered from zooplus.fr and .es and redeemed the 5% discount!

Advertisement