Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college course choice

Options
  • 22-01-2012 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

would anyone be able to give me the low down on the following courses in NUIG???

1.computer and electronic engineering

2.CS & IT

3.business information systems

4. electrical and electronic engineering

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Hi Daniel. There's a lot of threads already on those courses. You're better off asking specific questions about each course. Asking for the "low down" on college courses is a bit broad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I could only tell you the "lowdown" regarding BIS, but there's already loads of very recent threads regarding that course here in this forum if you just search for them. One thing I've noticed is the massive interest in BIS here, what's up with that??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭skinny90

as a BIS student i would say go for it,class size is grand,facilities are fantastic.the only thing is that you have to do is put the work in.lecturers are strict,but they are fair.majority of those who take the piss and go out all week and think they will bluff the exams and either dropout or fail.i had to repeat accounting in first year it was tough but at the end of the day i got myself into the mess and once i drilled it into me it was grand.

Advertisement