Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portlaw Panto.

Options
  • 22-01-2012 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Lads,
    I've been asked to post up that the portlaw panto is starting this weds and lasts until sunday. Tickets are still on sale, if you want one pm me and ill book them. Im in the show and all i can say is its brilliant, everybody will enjoy it! Adults are $15 and children are $8. Starting at eight upo to sunday when the show is at two!
    LPT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Lads,
    I've been asked to post up that the portlaw panto is starting this weds and lasts until sunday. Tickets are still on sale, if you want one pm me and ill book them. Im in the show and all i can say is its brilliant, everybody will enjoy it! Adults are $15 and children are $8. Starting at eight upo to sunday when the show is at two!
    LPT
    dollars!!!!when did we join the dollar???? this will end up getting moved to county forum bet ya €10 it will or 10$ lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 de carver

Lads,
    LPT
    Ya know what. ? I had a lot of negative stuff written about this panto, but feck it, ive deleted it cos i couldnt be arsed getting banned over it.

Advertisement