Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sunbed hire Waterford

Options
  • 22-01-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi just wondering where I could hire a sun bed in Waterford area, how much it would cost and the length of time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

you do know that they are bad for ya :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭phelo2121

No offense but did not ask for opinions just information!

phelo2121 wrote: »
    No offense but did not ask for opinions just information!

No offence but with that attitude I hope you don't get it..:rolleyes:

Excuse me but ur the one who came into a thread that was clearly just looking for some info looking to start an argument /debate by asking a question that everyone knows the answer to!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

Maybe try ringing some of the tanning places. I know there is one in the brasscock centre. Dunmore road and I saw one on o connell street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

I asked my gf she got one €120 for 2weeks or u get 4 weeks for €200
    he does stand up or lie down sunbeds.
    all same price
    He is very good, and even got an extra week free.

Tantastic Sunbed Hire
    0872290933 his name is Don think there based in cork

Best way to do it is get some friends/family to share it for it because you will only use it once every 24 hours.

Thanks that's great will definitely contact him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

I tell you what I'd do... if either myself or my gf were into Tanning...

Have a look on DoneDeal, there are always Beauty Salons/ Tanning places shutting down, about a week and a half ago there was a lie-down bed for €600 and a stand-up for €400, if you bought one, and thought you'd use it a lot and you could rent it out to friends, the thing would probably pay for itself within 6 months to a year! You never know, you could have a new business on your hands! :cool:

Try O'Connell street opposite the entrance to Spirit Gym... there was a place there that had sun beds for hire last year not sure if its still open..

I'm guessing it is open as they looked like they were always busy...

A place in Barrack Street give an all over spray tan if thats any use to you. Its beside Danny's chipper used to be a sweet shop now a hair dresser's. I saw it wrote in the window the other day only..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

There's always adds in the waterford today for sunbed hire.

My father bought one years ago it was only a few hundred, we don't have it anymore but it was great
    for our psoriasis.

I used Miami last year, bought 60 minutes, I think it was only €44. Got rid of my psoriasis and got me a great tan. There sunbeds are really strong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭_ricochet_

michellie wrote: »

My father bought one years ago it was only a few hundred, we don't have it anymore but it was great
    for our psoriasis.

I used Miami last year, bought 60 minutes, I think it was only €44. Got rid of my psoriasis and got me a great tan. There sunbeds are really strong.

A bit off topic but does it really work for psoriasis?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

_ricochet_ wrote: »

UVA and UVB rays in the sun are great for psoriasis so i'd imagine the mainly UVA rays in sunbeds would help it yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

_ricochet_ wrote: »
    michellie wrote: »

for our psoriasis.

Yea it really does, the sun is the best thing for psoriasis. Sunbed is next best thing since we don't see much of the real thing in Ireland !

Advertisement