Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing photos

Options
  • 22-01-2012 9:42pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hope I am in the right place.
    I posted three photos (hosted on Pix.ie) regarding changes over time to an archaeological site; see here
    Only one remains. The post is meaningless now without the other two photos.
    I need to reference these images in relation to another thread in another forum - but I can't, because they are gone - where have they gone and why did they go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The data that references the images hasn't gone, if the images have gone you should ask pix.ie. if you click "edit" on that post you'll see the code that relates to the images, they will work providing the code is correct. Get in touch with pix.ie :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Yep I think the problem is with Pix alright.
    Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement