Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost iPhone 4 on Saturday

Options
  • 22-01-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭

Lost my iPhone 4 between Burger King on Grafton Street and Stephens Green last night at around 3am.

It has a red angry birds cover on it.
    If anyone found it or is offered it, I would appreciate if you let me know!

Slim chance of getting it back but stranger things have happened!

Reward offered :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sir_pete

mate, your not going to believe me but i lost my phone in the exact same place on sat night... its an absoluty nightmare and now staymobile are messing me about with the insurance....

I hope you had better luck than i had..!

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Did you have find my iphone set up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sir_pete

hearny wrote: »
    Did you have find my iphone set up on it.
    that would be two much like common sence Heanry. I believe thought that for this to work you cant cancel your number/sim as they phone needs a signal to use the app..

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Yeah but you can lock the phone with a password to prevent use.
    Did you already cancel the Sim.

If you had find my iphone setup I'd log into icloud.com and check it just incase, may work over wifi networks too.

Or maybe the phone provider can reactivate the SIM (dont know if this is possible).

Advertisement