Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast GSM

Options
  • 23-01-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi all.

I'm trying to unlock a Nokia E66 for my father in law. Following comments and reviewes by others I thought I would give FastGSM a go. So, I've downloaded the software and tried to get it to read the phone but it keeps telling me that it cannot unlock the phone.

It's his old work phone and they used to be with Meteor but have changed provider since so I think the SIM may be unregistered (and a message comes up saying SIM registration failed). Should this cause any problems with the unlocking process?

If I need a live meteor SIM in the phone I presume that if I got the loan of one from someone it would work?

Thanks for any help.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Dubsey

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

D.

Advertisement