Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody collected from Will Call before??

• 23-01-2012 12:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if any of the people who have been to wrestlemania before or anyone who know's, what do you need with you to collect your tickets from Will Call??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

ID and the credit card you bought the ticket with :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

ID and the credit card you bought the ticket with :)

Do they use the card, swipe it or anything?? and do you think a visa debit card would be ok??

ciano316 wrote: »
    Do they use the card, swipe it or anything?? and do you think a visa debit card would be ok??

never collected tickets at Will Call but yea I'm pretty sure that's what happens & yea I'm sure a visa debit card would be okay :)

never collected tickets at Will Call but yea I'm pretty sure that's what happens & yea I'm sure a visa debit card would be okay :)

I was thinking if you can use it to buy the tickets on ticketmaster and its a visa it has to work..

ciano316 wrote: »
    I was thinking if you can use it to buy the tickets on ticketmaster and its a visa it has to work..

I don't see why not :)

as long as you bring ID,the credit card and confirmation of your ticket you should be fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

I've collected from will call for the past 5 Wrestlemania's.

They have only ever asked for ID. They've never asked for the credit card I bought with.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

I collected my Mania ticket for 24 in Orlando from Will Call... they asked for ID and the card used to purchase it with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

same as killyourtv, been to numerous wwe ppvs over the last 10 years in the states and they always ask for id not the card i paid with, having said that bring the card along anyway just in case

piece of advice get to the willcall window at the sunlife stadium as early as possible day of mania, for mania26 in phoenix we were in the queue for the willcall window for about an hour

I try and avoid that by collecting my ticket a few days before, usually the Friday.

Won't be so easy in Miami considering the distance to the stadium is a bit much just to collect a ticket.

I have a package so my tickets are sent to me for mania I think? It's for RAW and AXXESS VIP I just wanted to make sure I didn't show up and be told that I couldn't have my tickets. Thanks for everyone's help.

• Advertisement

I think i'll go to the Convention Center box office before Axxess starts to pick mine up, possibly on the Wednesday (28th)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I booked tickets to be collected at Will Call using a Visa Debit card, and there were no problems with using the card. As long as its in your name and matches their records you'll be fine. I was also asked for id as well as the card so bring your passport just in case.

Like the lads said previously, try and get them before the day of the event. Some of those crowds can be a bit mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

As someone already said, dont go on the day of mania itself.

For mania 26, i went on the thursday AM and got them no problem.

AND Miami will be warm enough without standin in it for an hour for nothin

For Mania 24 I went and picked mine up on the day of Mania from Will Call without a problem and got them within a matter of minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

For 26 I picked them up at will call, needed passport and credit card. Didn't have to queue long though.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

picked up hof ticket as i lost mines during mania 25,only asked for id,it would be dumb if they asked for the cc used to purchased with as some people like me tend to lose there cards,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I collected my WM26 ticket at will call, it was in a nice white envelope, got inside, decided to buy a bottle of coke, got some money out, walked for a couple minutes, noticed the envelope was gone, cue massive frenzy re tracing my steps, found it on top of a bin beside where I bought the coke, I guess I must have dropped it and someone picked it up. I got lucky that day. I don't like will call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 virgs1

Hi, I collected Raw tickets from will call in Atlanta, just make sure you have the confirmation and some ID (also turn up early) the windows can get busy at times:)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

I lost my wallet over the weekend, including the cards I booked HoF and Raw with. Hopefully ID and the confirmation will be enough.

Bad times mate, im sure that should be ok, even if they ask for card explain the situation and you will be fine maybe even give the box office a call beforehand but don't think that will be necessary:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

Hi guys, so I emailed Ticketmaster US to ask what to do since I lost my credit card and they got back to me pretty quickly. Here's the response:

"Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about order # xxxxxxx

The AmericanAirlines Arena has set aside a Resolution Window at the box office for customers who no longer have their credit card.

For security measures, you’ll need to bring three pieces of information to the Resolution Window:

A) Photo ID
    B) Email Confirmation
    C) Bank/Credit Card Statement

Enjoy! If you need anything else, we’re always here for you - just hit reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com!

Thanks for being a fan!

Sincerely,

Marcos_ZYS621
    Ticketmaster Fan Support"

Hopefully this helps everyone else in a similar situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

yeah i picked up my tickets in Atlanta will call with a 3v receipt ,no problem

Hi guys, so I emailed Ticketmaster US to ask what to do since I lost my credit card and they got back to me pretty quickly. Here's the response:

"Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about order # xxxxxxx

The AmericanAirlines Arena has set aside a Resolution Window at the box office for customers who no longer have their credit card.

For security measures, you’ll need to bring three pieces of information to the Resolution Window:

A) Photo ID
    B) Email Confirmation
    C) Bank/Credit Card Statement

Enjoy! If you need anything else, we’re always here for you - just hit reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com!

Thanks for being a fan!

Sincerely,

Marcos_ZYS621
    Ticketmaster Fan Support"

Hopefully this helps everyone else in a similar situation.

That's cool then have a great time!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

I lost my wallet over the weekend, including the cards I booked HoF and Raw with. Hopefully ID and the confirmation will be enough.

it will,as stated before at hof i lost my hof ticket during roh,they asked for my id and i think confirmation number and gave mew new tickets.unless they changed policy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tyax33

does anybody know if we can pick up wrestlemania tickets at the will call at the aa arena rather than the stadium? Im sure I picked up my tickets for both wrestlemania 24 and raw the following night at the amway arena in 2008.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Tyax33 wrote: »
    does anybody know if we can pick up wrestlemania tickets at the will call at the aa arena rather than the stadium? Im sure I picked up my tickets for both wrestlemania 24 and raw the following night at the amway arena in 2008.

yes you had to pick up mania 24 tickets from the will call window at the amway, thats because both facilities are owned by city of orlando

i don't think the sunlife and the american airlines arena have any association

Is there any easy way to get to Sun Life Stadium because I want to get my ticket on the Friday. Don't want to be queuing up before WM on the Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Taxi.

Advertisement