Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hand on heart

Options
  • 23-01-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

I honestly hate Manchester City

in the begining, I wished their long suffering supporters well when all the new cash came in

but they have evolved into a dispicable football club rotten from top to bottom with horrible cnuts

Thank God my club will never be like this

If Spurs did a "Man City", I would be ashamed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I shouted for Man U today, says it all really

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Do Jong is a dirty bird, Lescott showed a scummy streak today, and Balotelli is truly mad, maddest since Cantona, the most overrated player I ever saw, but I don't despise City. Compared to Chelsea they are likeable.
    They did look like a team short of leaders with Kompany and Yaya missing. Barry was muck today, and Lescott/Savic is all they have at CB after 450m? As for Clichy and Nasri, Arsenal robbed them. Nasri took hisd goal well, but that was 90% about Silva.
    My anger is reserved for the refs. Webb, Dein, Foy and co are pure eejits, and their linesmen cannot get a simple offside right. Gob****es have cost us the title, all told.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Best of luck to them! Would rather see City win it than manu or the chavs.
    Game is all about money now so roll on teh day we get a rich shiek or oil magnate!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I have to Admit I'd rather see them win it over Utd,Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea.

I don't like anyone buying the league but they have the least amount of unlikeable players.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭audi a4 2008

for me i like it when money is given to a club,the premership needed a new force and more teams fighting for the league.(im a man u fan):)

but the issuse i have with city is the vast amount they spend on players and then theres no place for them in the team.
    a lot of players have gone there for the money only to be left on the bench,shay given was one for me and really let himself down.

and to be fair if city dont win the league they will be a embarresment to themselfs.the club is runing at a loss and will be for a long long time to come.mancini as a manager will find it impossible to cope at another club when his told we only have so much to spend.

the match yesterday was great to watch,spurs really have a great team and deserved the draw.city were lucky again the only good goal city got was nasri that was top drawer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

City did what they had to do to win, they should make no apologies for it. If the ref had done his job we'd have won and if Defoe hadn't pulled up with cramp we'd have won.

We can't blame City for either of these factors. I hope they win it if we don't as they are a new team and i'm sick of the top 4 mentality that still exists out there.

I still think we can win it all however.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

They will most likely win it, if not this year, then next year.
    I'd rather we built something like hopefully we are doing than get a zillionaire and buy the title. They have some dirtbags, but then again so do most clubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Do you know there was a time when at the start of each season, each team had a genuine chance of winning the league. Just about anybody in the top 8-10 could pull it off sooner or later and there was plenty of chance for a team from the bottom half to build a team and have a shot at the league too.

Teams were made of local heros, loyal servants and genuine passionate players playing for the love of the club they represent and the fans who adore them. Somethings really broken with our game when a bunch of guys with little or no feel for the game turn up and splash money around on a play thing, threating all other clubs with the disrespect that this envokes purely by dismissing all of the above I've said and just playing champioship manager on their real life computer.

Am I envious, am I f%%k. Keep your money, I'm no hoar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i hate city.

i hate them more than i do utd liverpool ARSEnal anyone. i like very little about them. they play nice football at times and thats their saving grace in my eyes. i hate their manager and so so many of their players despite their skills and ability at the game i love. for all there money they will never buy my admiration.

Advertisement