Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new screen needed for my daughters portable dvd player

Options
  • 23-01-2012 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

The screen has almost completely gone on my daughters philips portable dvd player, can i get one in cork or any ideas as to who repairs this stuff in cork city please:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

The screen has almost completely gone on my daughters philips portable dvd player, can i get one in cork or any ideas as to who repairs this stuff in cork city please:confused:
    Mf services on sarsfield road do Phillips repairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

I think the guys in PhoneFix on Tramore Road might be able to do it..

They do screen repairs for laptops,and repairs for other stuff also,,like playstations,nintendo DS/DSi,xbox..etc...

Might be worth a call,or a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

the cost of such portable DVD players these days nearly makes repairing them the more expensive option.
    You could buy a new one and use the old one as a normal DVD player if it has an output to connect to another tv...just a suggestion.

Advertisement