Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't launch Ovi Store on Nokia e7

Options
  • 23-01-2012 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

Hi there. As per the title, I can't seem to launch the Ovi Store on my Nokia e7.

I'm on the Meteor network, but it fails to load the app and offers the suggestion to 'retry' and to check network settings.

I just thought it might be a poor reception but the internet connection works just fine for me so I don't think it was that that is the problem.

I inserted a 3 sim card and low and behold there was no problem accessing the store on the 3 network. Pretty odd, that, I thought.

I also tried a Tesco mobile network sim and that had difficulty launching the store, similar to the Meteor network.

Would anyone know of any troubleshooting measures I could undertake to amend it?

Just on a sidenote, I also have a Nokia e75 that I use - this phone works fine accessing the Ovi Store so it's not a network problem, and I'm thinking it's an issue lying with the phone (Nokia e7) and/or settings.

I'd be grateful if anyone knew what to do in this situation.

Advertisement