Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Burgers

Options
  • 23-01-2012 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

Wow, OK, so I just HAD to start a thread on Aldi food.
    Tonight my boyfriend and I were feeling hungry so we decided to cook some Aldi Irish Angus Beef Quarter Pounders (I know, junk food, but seriously was starving).
    I've only just cottoned onto the whole Aldi thing and was a little wary of trying these but boyfriend had bought them over the weekend to sample.
    There's 4 in a box for only €1.99 and for that price I thought they'd be horrible, but after grilling them for 18mins, they came out really juicy and appetising looking.

They didn't shrink like most burgers do.
    I toasted some Aldi buns and added ketchup (Aldi), singles cheese (Aldi) and gherkins and OMG as the young folk say, they were incredible.
    We're not huge foodie enthusiasts but holy cow these burgers were incredible.
    Seriously...We don't eat burgers very often but they were so delicious they were like restaurant quality.

If you're looking for a good burger trust me-try these!
    They come in a black box in the freezer section of Aldi and the price is unbelievable.
    I'm sold-I think I might just do my weekly shop there from now on...
    Anyone else totally sold on Aldi products?

Comments

Advertisement