Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating one exam?

• 23-01-2012 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi I was wondering is it possible to repeat one exam for instance maths, having not qualified for a course by virtue of minimum requiremen. And could this be counted towards previous years results?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yes, you can count it towards minimum requirements. Some colleges also offer a special entrance maths exam which will also satisfy the requirement: check with the individual college or on their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Hi I was wondering is it possible to repeat one exam for instance maths, having not qualified for a course by virtue of minimum requiremen. And could this be counted towards previous years results?

Ya I did this with French the year after I did my leaving went back and repeated French to get a minimum requirement, however it will not be added on to your total ammount of points but you will get the requirement. Best of luck with it!!

Advertisement