Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is CrazyDeals gone bad

Options
  • 23-01-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

So I ordered this attic conversion off southeast developments through Crazydeals.ie. I rang today to find out what the story was.

The interesting thing is, I didnt get my refund despite this happening nearly a month ago, and they havent emailed me :mad:

Now I know it is only one vendor at the moment but I was wondering has anyone else had any problems with them, or had any issues regarding the refund policy. The coupon is up on 9th of Feb!

I emailed them 2day and havent heard back yet, should I do, I will repost what they say here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I would get on to your bank for a charge back if you paid by credit card, just in case there is a major problem with the company. I presume it was a fair bit of money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

daytob wrote: »
    I rang today to find out what the story was. apparently the guy I spoke to said that his company hasnt been paid and Crazydeals.ie would be refunding people.

The way these coupon deals work is that the company only ever gets paid after the voucher is presented to the deal company. So they wouldn't be paid yet since you haven't given them your voucher. Could be that Crazydeals operates differently, but I'd doubt it. Quite possible that the developments company overstretched themselves, and are now not willing to honour the deals any more.

Wait until you hear back from Crazydeals first. There doesn't seem to be anything to suggest they're in trouble
    http://whois.domaintools.com/crazydeals.ie
    http://www.cro.ie/search/CompanyDetails.aspx?id=431155&type=B
    And nothing on Insolvencyjournal.ie either.

Be prepared to contact your bank about a charge back too.

Advertisement