Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

malteaster!!

Options
  • 23-01-2012 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Are these malteasters back in the shops?! I loooove them and I'm dying to get one again!! Has anyone seen any?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

are you on about the malteaser bunny , if so then yes they are in the shops a few weeks now

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Good Advice

Yes :D oh yay thank you!! :):) caaaant wait to get one there DELISH!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Yes :D oh yay thank you!! :):) caaaant wait to get one there DELISH!!!!!! :D
    savage alright :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I bought one last week in Tesco.

Faith wrote: »
    I bought one last week in Tesco.
    You only bought ONE :O haha I shall be stocking up NOM,thanks for telling me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

they're on special offer in Tesco, save a bit if you buy 2 but can't remember exactly how much

they're on special offer in Tesco, save a bit if you buy 2 but can't remember exactly how much
    Cool ill check it out! Thanks! :)

Advertisement