If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE40D5520

Options
  • 23-01-2012 12:46pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Do you still do this model of TV?

Thanks,
    Tox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Tox,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

We do indeed. Our current price on this screen is £479.95.

This is a 'In Store Only' purchase so would need to be collected n the Belfast store. None in stock atm so would need to order in.

Let me know if you'd like me to pop a order up for you. Also if you've any more questions. :)

Chris

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to get the cash together, so hopefully by the end of Feb I'll be back to you to order one :)

Tox

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.