Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

public football fields out of the city??

Options
  • 23-01-2012 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

i'm looking to try and find out if there are any public soocer/football fields anywhere outside of the city. just for some kids that i work with. we had probs in bray yesterday and i felt it spoilt the fun for them. the kids live in the city centre but i like trying to get them a little bit of the city to kick the ball around. would be of great help.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Kilboggit park in Ballybrack has some great facilities, playground, small all weather 5-a-side pitch and acres of football pitches, no.7 bus brings you right to the gates of it.

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭westdub

If its somewhere outside the city that you want a lot of space and things to do try Corkagh park in Clondalkin... its handy to get to and has Football pitches,Playground,Walks,and even a place where you can hire fishing gear and try and catch your dinner...:pac:

http://parks.southdublin.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73&Itemid=133

Advertisement