Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dim Sum in Cork City

Options
  • 23-01-2012 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Colibri

Kold wrote: »
    Is there any?

Yuan Ming Yuan on Prince's Street have an extensive dim sum menu, lovely stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I agree with Colibri - that place is fab - nearest thing to being back in London's Chinatown, but if you want some of the really "fancy" dim sum dishes, you may have to pre-order. But do check out their menu. Staff are so friendly. Enjoy. But now thinking of dim sum, I'm feeling hungry! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Just looking at their website now it looks really nice and I've never thought of going in there before

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Osmosae

Was very disappointed with yuan ming yuan's when i went there, couldnt believe the hype

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Well, I was there last night and had a lovely evening with friends, we shared lots of tasty dim sum dishes, stayed there for hours and left feeling, very full, very chilled and very happy. I've never been disappointed there and always recommend the place. Sorry previous op didn't feel the same. But having spent a lot of my time eating in Chinatown when I lived in London - I'm very happy with the dim sum here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement