Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

returning to eircom

Options
  • 23-01-2012 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Have a small problem, was missold by vodafone at home and want to return to Eircom. Just moved from Eircom 2 weeks ago, so not sure what to do next. I have cancelled with vodafone. What is my next step or phone number to ring please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

proulx wrote: »
    Have a small problem, was missold by vodafone at home and want to return to Eircom. Just moved from Eircom 2 weeks ago, so not sure what to do next. I have cancelled with vodafone. What is my next step or phone number to ring please.

Hi proulx,

Thanks for getting in touch on eircom Boards Forum.

The easiest way to come back to eircom is just call our Winback Team on : 1800 566 366

They will assist you quickly and get you back up, running again with your eircom Broadband.

Any problems, just let me know here.

Cheers,
    Ant

Advertisement