Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Almond Milk..

Options
  • 23-01-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I know its really good for you but Im having trouble finding it where can you get it in Dublin or can you get it at all??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

ShaneK101 wrote: »
    I know its really good for you but Im having trouble finding it where can you get it in Dublin or can you get it at all??

I saw it yesterday in Roy Fox's in Donnybrook (it's a green grocer down a lane beside Khan's Indian).

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

Dublin Food Coop on Newmarket Sq off Cork St have it and I think almond cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Doolee

ShaneK101 wrote: »

Nourish on Wicklow St have about 3 kinds, calcium enriched, sugar free, sweetened. It's expensive, about €5....or you could make your own!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ShaneK101

I saw it yesterday in Roy Fox's in Donnybrook (it's a green grocer down a lane beside Khan's Indian).

Dam I was around the corner from there.!! Well next time im in the area il get it thanks..!!

Advertisement