Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organic farming thesis

Options
  • 23-01-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

I'm currently writing a thesis on the diversity of organic farming. It will look at both organic farmers and intensive farmers, how much money could be made from each system and i will carry out a survey asking farmers their opinions on organic farming, have they ever considered changing to the system and that it may be more profitable?

Would anyone here have information that may help me with any area of the thesis, such as the literature review, or some suitable questions that i may not of thought of for the survey.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Heya,

I suppose that a nice introduction would be to look at the evolution of organic farming within the past few decades, and to also research its extent/popularity in other nations.

With regard to the main content of the thesis, I'm not sure what to suggest to you...

Kevin

Advertisement