Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookworks Round 3.5 Litre Slow Cooker lost the manual

Options
  • 23-01-2012 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi I bought Cookworks Round 3.5 Litre Slow Cooker in Argos over a year ago.
    It was posted in Bargain alerts. The problem is I haven't used it in a while and now i can't find the instructions. I am not too worried about the recipes, its the controls I am having a problem with. I can't remember the timings and how long each setting takes to cook;
    1. Off
    2. Low
    3. High
    4. Warm
    I have searched the web for a manual with no joy. if someone could just post the what each one is for i would be very grateful. i figured out the first one in the list myself :D
    IMG_20120123_142718_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'm pretty sure Warm is the setting for just keeping the food warm when it's finished cooking. Low is the setting that takes 8-10 hours to cook a dish, and High takes 4-5 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

I'm pretty sure Warm is the setting for just keeping the food warm when it's finished cooking. Low is the setting that takes 8-10 hours to cook a dish, and High takes 4-5 hours.

Thats great thanks. I need to start using it again.

Advertisement