Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How "good" are you ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

average tier 7.5

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Bumping this due to the discussion about not being able to affect random games, this is my update ~2 months later

Score: 1401,7 (+24,52)
    Tanks destroyed: 1,02 (+0,02)
    Avg. damage: 1244,14 (+21,57)
    Avg. spotted: 1,53 (+0,06)
    Avg. defense: 0,53 (+0,00)
    Avg. capture: 2,05 (+0,02)

More aggressive play style is coming through in stats (as to be expected due to leveling French tanks which are glass cannons) but there is definitely possibility to impact a random games over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

Efficiency rating
    1311.15 getting better how i dont know with all the retard teams i get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

mostly play mediums tier 7-9 but very aggressively

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

the french grind has affected the rating, but happy enough overall.

Score: 1366 (+85)
    Tanks destroyed: .96 (+0,08)
    Avg. damage: 1216 (+78)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

My rating is fairly crap :( 1027 or so.

Probably due to a massive amount of time getting slaughtered in arty. Particularly a 1/2 month period in the GW Tiger when it used to constantly get spotted across the map at the start of a round.

Either that or I'm just crap overall lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Score: 1214
    Tanks destroyed: 1.032
    Avg. damage: 937.06
    Avg. spotted: 1.119
    Avg. defense: 0.62
    Avg. capture: 1.807

def is lacking!! 99% public games of grinding

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

New month, new stats time!

Score: 1425.92 (+24,22)
    Tanks destroyed: 1,04 (+0,02)
    Avg. damage: 1273,77 (+29,63)
    Avg. spotted: 1,54 (+0,01)
    Avg. defense: 0,54 (+0,01)
    Avg. capture: 2,10 (+0,05)

Still going up (yay!); I think the changes to T10 (making them more affordable to field in randoms for crew grinding) will help drive the damage (big guns) but on the flip side of that grinding out the American arty line (secondary line to the AMX50B which I hope to finish next weekend) will reduce it. Primary goal is to continue to increase average damage (goal would be to hit at least 1800) and increase the number of tanks destroyed (goal being to hit and maintain 1.5+) while maintaining over true 50% win rate (finally achieved two days ago).

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Score: 1399 (+33)
    Tanks destroyed: .99 (+0,03)
    Avg. damage: 1257 (+41)

Main objective is just to beat dans score :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Anfield Hitman

Stats are a load of ****e! They are a reflection on the retarded teams you get stuck with not the player you are!!

• Advertisement

Stats are a load of ****e! They are a reflection on the retarded teams you get stuck with not the player you are!!
    I disagree Anfield, with 15 retards on the enemy team and 14 on yours you should make a difference over time. Given enough time to play it out it will show up in the stats as well. I've gone from 45% win rate (around 2k games) to 50% (around 8k games) and I've had plenty of tanks I did not like over the time doing it with 45% win rate in as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

I don't see win rate as a major statistic toward someones skill as the teams you get can be diabolical. How ever damage, cap, def, spot are all values which rely on you as a player therefore they can be used to judge a player. Your win rate will slowly increase as your other skills increase as well, as you can make a difference to the outcome yourself without relying on the idiots.

Score: 1334.33
    Tanks destroyed: 1.03
    Avg. damage: 1132.15
    Avg. spotted: 1.21
    Avg. defense: 0.79
    Avg. capture: 1.89

Advertisement