Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future MMO discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Eoin247 wrote: »
    I doubt it's just a FPS. Maybe a bit of a hybrid between a RPG and a FPS leaning towards an RPG.

... so in other words an MMOFPS. Like i said :)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

So I read the first page and noticed the most important aspect of next-gen MMO's hadn't been discussed. Then I flicked to page 2 and everything was resolved.

2.5 words

Guild Wars 2

/thread.

People said that about swtor. While i'm looking forward to guild wars and i think it looks great, i can't help but be a tad bit skeptical.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Eoin247 wrote: »
    People said that about swtor. While i'm looking forward to guild wars and i think it looks great, i can't help but be a tad bit skeptical.
    And DAoC, WoH, AoC and pretty much every other major MMO released since the early days of Everquest...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Nody wrote: »
    And DAoC, WoH, AoC and pretty much every other major MMO released since the early days of Everquest...

And it will continue until developers learn that there newly launched game will be judged against other games on the market as they are now not as they were in 2004.

Also releasing unfinished buggy pieces of crud is just not going to cut it anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 diamondsny

yea... I'm with you on this, I'd like to see a lot more Darkfalls and Mortal Onlines out there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement