Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macroom - Toyota Dealer

Options
  • 23-01-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all,

Was hoping for some advice please. I saw a used car online being sold by the Toyota dealer in Macroom. Just wondering if anyone has had experience of buying a car from this garage or if you know anything about the reputation. I'm not from Cork so was hoping to get the heads up before driving all the way there.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

AFAIK they are reputable, big dealer huge amount of cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I know my parents buy their car from them along with a huge amount of there friends. They have never had a problem with them. They are a large dealership just on the edge of the town as you come into the town.

To the best of my memory they deal with a guy called David Mc something.

Oh one thing they do not open Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭corked

I used to get my car serviced with another dealer in the town and was being ripped off.
    Started using Macroom Motors and they were very good - great price and service - probably will buy my next car from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

We bought 4 cars from them in the past. Apart from one second hand car (which wasn't a Toyota) we have never had a problem with their cars, not even a dead battery :) When we had a problem with the second hand car they fixed it promptly with no questions asked.

In my opinion their servicing is a little on the pricey side, though their car prices are very competitive. Ask for John Crowley or Dave in their sales dept for a quick chat before calling out, they are really nice and if they don't have something in stock for you they'll source it for you no problem.

Good luck with it and safe motoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 fifi2

Thanks a mill!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement