Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your least favourite grammar mistakes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

Alot is not a word. And yet people write it that way all the time. It's A LOT. Two words. Not that bloody hard a concept to grasp.

See this:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Caraville wrote: »
    Alot is not a word. And yet people write it that way all the time. It's A LOT. Two words. Not that bloody hard a concept to grasp.

See this:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

Give the idiots a break.....

.....put it between the words "a" and "lot" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Pacifist Pigeon

Masterbation

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I am pretty shocking when I am spouting online, yet 'loose' instead of 'lose' is frightening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

It's beautiful when a poster being a grammar
    nazi makes a mistake while doing so. Proper egg on face stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

People who have a go at you for your spelling mistakes and it up spelling grammar "grammer"

priceless

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

It's beautiful when a poster being a grammar
    nazi makes a mistake while doing so. Proper egg on face stuff
    This has happened to me in every one of my threads. My grammar is terrible, I get corrected, usually they make a mistake themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Isn't it grammatical errors as opposed to grammar mistakes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Sure that does be the way I do be typing.
    I type like I do be speaking
    And why not? Nothing wrong with it

And for those of us in American football forum a lineman is a center and your team has a great offense and defense. D-FENSE is acceptable too
    You can never ever say your team plays great defence, we'd ban ya :mad:
    American sport so you do what they do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Thank you for your patients.

Ok Doctor :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Are you going to do it?
    I amn't

My teacher learned me my French

Pacifically, this example

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

For all intensive purposes....

I could care less...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

It's more of a syntax error than a grammar one, but I really hate when people say "I could care less" when what they really mean is "I couldn't care less".

edit: Mr Anderson got there just before me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

later10 wrote: »
    Your intelligence can be summed up with a child's pocket dictionary. It can be bought for €4.99.

Three fiddy if you shop around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

I were sat here.

"To be" and "to sit" are two of the first verbs you should learn. God-damn I would have been embarrassed saying something like that in French after learning the language for only two months, let alone 30-40 years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I find it hard to take a sentence seriously if it is full of poor grammar. I don't think that these people are less intelligent, just that they could have put a bit more time into what they've written. It's really not hard to get it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

"I seen you today! :)"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

It's not so much a grammar mistake but the whole abuse of the word "fun". I just saw a poster for the new Nokia phone: Nokia Lumina: Brighter, faster, funner. Funner, FUNNER!!!!!! Funner and Funnest are not words folks!!!!!!!! And neither is "Quadrilogy". What was wrong with Quartet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

I find pedantic grammar Nazi's much much more annoying than grammatical errors. Sitting in their beige corduroy, with a pocket full of pens wilfully missing the point of intelligent debate because someone missed an apostrophe.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Oh get a life!

bloody grammar nazis

Oh get an education!

Bloody retards! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Gophur

Peetrik wrote: »
    I find pedantic grammar Nazi's much much more annoying than grammatical errors. Sitting in their beige corduroy, with a pocket full of pens wilfully missing the point of intelligent debate because someone missed an apostrophe.

Eh, there's no apostrophe in Nazis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Confusing weather and whether. "I'm going to look at the whether forecast to see weather it's going to rain or not".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Annoys me when people can never spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Oh get a life!

bloody grammar nazis

Never mind grammar nazis, what about people whose username you misread for years. Like 'sensibleken', I thought that was Sensi Bleken until I finally noticed, during one particularly bored moment, that it was Sensible Ken.

It's like the FedEx arrow, what has been seen cannot be unseen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

And neither is "Quadrilogy". What was wrong with Quartet?

'Quartet' is a musical term. 'Tetralogy' is a much better term, if you're talking about a series of four books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

I think it's time the verb "Willn't" was introduced, as in "I will not".

"Will you do that for me?"
    "I willn't!"

It could be entered into the lexicon as seamlessly as its more well-known relations like shouldn't, wouldn't and couldn't :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

Who gived a rats whole

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Though I think that many apostrophe mistakes are minor, I'll still leave these here for all those who say that it doesn't matter if you misplace an apostrophe:
    :pac:

My sister's friend's investments (the investments belonging to a friend of my sister)
    My sister's friends' investments (the investments belonging to several friends of my sister)
    My sisters' friend's investments (the investments belonging to a friend of several of my sisters)
    My sisters' friends' investments (the investments belonging to several friends of several of my sisters)

Those things over there are my husband's. (Those things over there belong to my husband.)
    Those things over there are my husbands'. (Those things over there belong to several husbands of mine.)
    Those things over there are my husbands. (I'm married to those men over there.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

marketty wrote: »
    A girl I knew would often have Facebook statuses using 'know' where 'no' should be, eg 'there's know way I'm paying this household charge', 'feck know milk left', 'my baby got know daddy' and so on.

Ah surely there's know one that bad :D

People are applying for jobs using dire grammar as well. I know a girl in HR and she says the amount of times that people make the most basic of basic mistakes is cringworthy. She was saying one guy made seven simple grammatical errors in the cover letter for....an entry level PR job! She said the amount of times she has seen the phrase, 'I seen this post on ___', is heartbreaking (she trained as an English teacher originally :D).

Text speak in work emails is another one I absolutely despise. You're talking about an office here, not and people sending around emails like this: 'Hi, woz wonderin if ders anyone hedin toward twn at 6ish? hav to make d salon b4 7. Lolz'. Talk like a normal person or walk.

I'll be honest and say I'm not a grammar expert either, but FFS knowing the simple things is surely essential.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

token101 wrote: »
    Ah surely there's know one that bad :D

People are applying for jobs using dire grammar as well. I know a girl in HR and she says the amount of times that people make the most basic of basic mistakes is cringworthy. She was saying one guy made seven simple grammatical errors in the cover letter for....an entry level PR job! She said the amount of times she has seen the phrase, 'I seen this post on ___', is heartbreaking (she trained as an English teacher originally :D).

Text speak in work emails is another one I absolutely despise. You're talking about an office here, not and people sending around emails like this: 'Hi, woz wonderin if ders anyone hedin toward twn at 6ish? hav to make d salon b4 7. Lolz'. Talk like a normal person or walk.

I'll be honest and say I'm not a grammar expert either, but FFS knowing the simple things is surely essential.

There are probably erudite and capable but unemployed people grinding their teeth at the thought of this:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

While I don't tend to point out bad grammar to people, I can't help but ignore posts that are full of spelling and grammar mistakes. It's just too painful to read. It also makes the person seem significantly less intelligent (even if that isn't the case). You wouldn't turn up to a job interview wearing a dirty tracksuit with ketchup stains on your face, so why would you think it's ok to send in a job application full of errors? It reflects badly on you.

I mean, we all make mistakes from time to time but consistently making appalling mistakes is inexcusable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Thread title misspellings really annoy me. There are at least five in the first page of After Hours at the moment. Anyway, here are a few mistakes which I can't stand:

And = an
    Once = 1ce (yes, I've actually seen this)
    Thought = taut, tot, thot
    Lose = loose
    To = t (seriously, how hard is it to spell 'to'?)
    Ridiculous = rediculous
    You're = your
    Their = there

Basically, I can't stand this phonetical way of spelling (especially numbers becoming letters) and I've no idea whether people are lazy or just don't know any better. Regarding the you're/your or their/there/they're misuse, I'd wager that many people have no idea. In fact, I'd say plenty of parents out there have worse spelling than their kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Never mind grammar nazis, what about people whose username you misread for years. Like 'sensibleken', I thought that was Sensi Bleken until I finally noticed, during one particularly bored moment, that it was Sensible Ken.

It's like the FedEx arrow, what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Or the Toblerone bear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

"Your great".

Your great what?

Sir?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Gophur wrote: »
    Eh, there's no apostrophe in Nazis!

Thanks Gophur, beautifully illustrated :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Though I think that many apostrophe mistakes are minor, I'll still leave these here for all those who say that it doesn't matter if you misplace an apostrophe:
    What about;

James's sisters' friends' investments (the investments belonging to several friends of several sisters of James)

For the pedant, as best I can tell this is a matter of style and there's no set rule on whether it's James's or James'

I personally prefer the former.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

I saw chaos spelt as kaoss today!:confused:

seamus wrote: »
    What about;

James's sisters' friends' investments (the investments belonging to several friends of several sisters of James)

For the pedant, as best I can tell this is a matter of style and there's no set rule on whether it's James's or James'

I personally prefer the former.

I think in that case, with the possessive case of a word ending in "s," you're right: you can choose whether to add the "s" after the apostrophe.
    I actually prefer "James'" though; it just looks neater to me than having an "s" either side of the apostrophe.

What about if you were talking about the friends of the sisters of multiple Jameses (sic?) though? :eek:

"Jameses's sisters?'" :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Oranage2 wrote: »
    BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

Did everyone else spellcheck each one of those BANs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Most of them seem to stem from laziness/leaving school at the age of 14.
    My pet hate;

They + Are = "They're"

Not "there" Or "their"! ;)

Loadsamoney = loads of money.
    Annoys me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

The ones I make all the time are my least favourite. Its liberating being on my phone though because i no longer give a feck..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I actually prefer "James'" though; it just looks neater to me than having an "s" either side of the apostrophe.
    My logic on this one is that it is impossible to tell whether James' refers to a single "James", or multiple "Jame"'seseses.

James's however makes it clear that you're referring to possession of James rather than possession of multiple people called "Jame".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

She's a blond.

seamus wrote: »
    My logic on this one is that it is impossible to tell whether James' refers to a single "James", or multiple "Jame"'seseses.

James's however makes it clear that you're referring to possession of James rather than possession of multiple people called "Jame".

It's a good thing I've never met anyone called Jame so :).

Overall though, I think "James's" is probably clearer, especially for people who aren't too sure about how to use apostrophes, and if it came to be the official only way to do it, it'd probably make things much clearer.

"James'" just looks a little more elegant to me, though unfortunately elegance is rarely considered in the creation of grammatical rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭tp25

tomorrow week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The only ones to blame are the English teachers. Better teachers and more violence in the class-room would solve the problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭coolbeans

For those of you who say it doesn't matter, fair enough, that's your opinion but I think you're wrong. For instance, good grammar, spelling and punctuation certainly won't guarantee you a job but it will definitely curb your chances of getting one when you are pitted against more literate candidates for the same position. I know a HR guy who works for New Holland in the UK. He told me straight out that if you can't do the basics properly your application is bin bound no matter how relevant your experience. Fair? Maybe not but that's the atitude of many people and I don't think it's unreasonable. From his POV there are simply too many decent candidates out there and not bothering, caring or even realising that you're portraying yourself as semi-illiterate is a major stumbling block.
    I think it also makes you look stupid and in the vast majority of cases people just don't care or see why they should care. That's the really silly bit.

tp25 wrote: »
    tomorrow week

That's not a mistake.
    Informal, yes, but widely accepted as being correct.

What would you say instead? "Eight days from now?" (also fine)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Who gived a rats whole

Oh the massive, massive irony. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement