Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glitch encountered - Help please

Options
  • 23-01-2012 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

I'm playing on the Xbox 360.

I had to do a quest where I got sent to jail beside Falkreath to then break out. Thats done and dusted.

For the Dark Brotherhood I killed a guy in Falkreath in plain sight of a witness. I'm loaded & got fed up waiting for him to be alone. Anywho, I killed him but I can't pay off the fine. I say fine take me to jail to the gaurd but then it reverts back to the opening line of "HALT!!".
    Basically I can not re enter Falkreath as I have killed a few gaurds now too....

I've still to do the majoirty of Dark Brotherhood quests, All thieves guild and all but 3 quests in the main story line. I think I will need to go back to Falkreath, even if I don't need to go back, I WANT to go back.

As its on the Xbox360, I cant reset my bounty to zero (console cheat thingy). I'm just looking for clarification on the fact that I am just simply screwed.

Regards,
    Brewie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

The good news is that bar about 3 side quests Falkreath is largely irrelevant.
    If you want the guards to leave you alone though, finish the Thieves Guild and then you will be able to bribe any guards in the game that try to arrest you

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

I had a similar issue with
    killing the princess in solitude
    - I had a load of stuff to did in solitude but couldnt get in without getting swamped with guards and taking an arrow to the knee.

the good news is
    my bounty was reset when I completed the Stormcloak -vs- Imperial quest arc (on the stormcloak side)
    - however I am not sure this applies to Falkreath

Advertisement