Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willans Estates Ongar Dublin 15

Options
  • 23-01-2012 7:02pm
    Site Banned Posts: 2

Can anyone tell how is the area in Willans Ongar? I'm thinking of buying a terraced house there but would like to know more about the area eg safety, neighbors ect. Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hanging around for half an hour on a (dry) Friday/Saturday night should be informative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Have you checked out the Dublin 15 board on here? Ongar boards on neighbours.ie? Good places to start

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Choco6176 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell how is the area in Willans Ongar? I'm thinking of buying a terraced house there but would like to know more about the area eg safety, neighbors ect. Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you

Most areas in Ongar are quiet and beginning to be settled. The areas closer to the village can be that bit noisier.

Any of my friends who live in Ongar all like it. One person I know who lives in Ongar with his wife also has his brother living close by in Ongar. And his wifes parents live around the corner. The whole family moved in to Ongar as it was built.

The Dublin 15 forum is the best place for an answer to a question like this.

PS> Do you know Dublin 15?

• Site Banned Posts: 2 Choco6176

I have been living in Dublin 15 for almost 10 years now. But I was in the areas like Castleknock and Carpenterstown which are all fine to me.
    I don't really know Ongar as this is a new area for me and have heard that a lot of renters living there so am worried a bit with noisy.
    Anyway, thank you for all your replies. I might go and have a look around on Friday night and find out.

Advertisement