Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow-Sth Circular Road- Best Route??

• 23-01-2012 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but. . . .

Just wondering if anyone could suggest the most direct/traffic free way to get to the south circular road from Wicklow? I have used the AA routeplanner and it reccommends taking the M50- Naas road exit and going up the Long Mile Road and on through Crumlin. I would imagine this could be very bad traffic wise and just wondering if any of you have tried, tested and fine-tuned the best route to take in the mornings?!

Thanks in advance;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭driverite

It all depends what end of the south circular road. when im going to st James i will come off at ballymount, down robinhood road on to long mile road turn at crumlin hospital and slip through the roads in drimnagh (mourne road).. better than the crumlin road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but. . . .

Just wondering if anyone could suggest the most direct/traffic free way to get to the south circular road from Wicklow? I have used the AA routeplanner and it reccommends taking the M50- Naas road exit and going up the Long Mile Road and on through Crumlin. I would imagine this could be very bad traffic wise and just wondering if any of you have tried, tested and fine-tuned the best route to take in the mornings?!

Thanks in advance;)

thats the best way to get to south circular, sometimes traffic is bad but you get that if you went straight up the N11 too takes me 50/60 mins to get to Crumlin hospital

Advertisement