Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swingers parties??

Options
  • 23-01-2012 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi, me and my boyfriend are looking for a swingers party. i'm 20 and hes 21 so we are looking for a party in that age group. anybody know of any happening or any info on were to find one?

x

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

pm me.

P.S leave the fella at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

/gets popcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 43,866 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm the king of the swingers..

.. the jungle VIP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

hi, me and my boyfriend are looking for a swingers party. i'm 20 and hes 21 so we are looking for a party in that age group. anybody know of any happening or any info on were to find one?

x
    Pics or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

x

I think you can hire Supermacs out for parties. They don't have any swings but there are slides and ball pits and burgers and everything. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

20 and 21 year old swingers, just have an open relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

x

Jayus this is perfect, I was just saying to the other half we should get out and meet people. Our place or yours? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

One night in Bankock Coppers....

Monogamy forever...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

is it at deans then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

There's nothing like a bit of an orgy in the great outdoors, the feeling of the wind as you ride, it's exhilirating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

x

Just hang around aldi carparks for a while.

Oh and i have it on good authority that its not Deans baby..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement