Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R&B places in Drogheda

Options
  • 23-01-2012 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi, do you guys know any good clubs/bars/pubs in Drogheda with R&B music on Fridays/Saturdays? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

The closest thing to R&B i reckon would be somewhere like the starbar in the star and crescent complex . The front bar plays pretty commercial stuff though , there was some young guys running proper R&B nights in one of the rooms but i dont think thats on anymore . Check there website .

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

There is a bluegrass band the watery hill boys in Drogheda, details of where the play and a link to their myspace page on this link;

http://bluegrassireland.blogspot.com/2011/09/watery-hill-boys-at-home-and-overseas.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

pvt wrote: »
    Hi, do you guys know any good clubs/bars/pubs in Drogheda with R&B music on Fridays/Saturdays? Cheers

Do you mean Beyonce r&b or Dr Feelgood r&b?

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pvt

furiousox wrote: »
    Do you mean Beyonce r&b or Dr Feelgood r&b?

Yeah, among others, sure. Do you know any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Fusion or Earth nightclubs are always a good bet for R+B

I'm partial to a bit of bump 'n grind myself :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement