Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good doctor

Options
  • 23-01-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi all

Anyone know of a good doctor in the Dublin 11 Finglas Glasnevin area ? If so please post :)

Also does anyone know or point me in the right direction for a list of doctors that will take on medical card patients?
    I got a list from my local health office but it's either v old or docs are just being picky because I have tried a few and they all have had full lists of med card patients for a while.

I know if you are refused by 3 or more the hse will assign you a doctor , but I'd prefer to try and find one myself!

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

good luck, i spent years trying to get a doctor to take me on as a paying customer.

must have phoned 20+ at this stage and no-one is taking new patients

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Dr. Chambers on Glasnevin Avenue is good, I don't know if she takes new patients or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Shao

Thanks for the responses guys!

That's crazy irishbird , I haven't heard of probs for non medical card patients ! All I can say is keep trying or get in touch with the HSE and make a complaint because that is a serious one !!

Thank you galadriel , Dr Chambers is on my list just one that I didn't have enough credit to call today hopefully she can take a new patient :D

Advertisement